The Code Forum

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by ProgrammingFreak, Aug 11, 2007.

1. ProgrammingFreak

Original Member

Does anybody check the code forum? When I look at the views for a thread there is very few views and little to none in replies.

2. oNyx

Original Member

3. WaveRider

Indie Author

By "code forum" I'm assuming that you mean the Code Portfolios forum, and you're wondering why there's been so little response to your post.

I think the problem is, the majority of members here are programmers themselves and are not looking to hire other programmers.

Coming in at a distant second would be the artists and composers that visit here, but they're not looking to hire programmers, they come here hoping to BE hired.

This is a great place to land a job if you're of the artistic persuasion - but coders, not so much.

4. ProgrammingFreak

Original Member

I see. Well I guess I could be hired someday.