The Blue Pine and the Apple Tree

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Emilio Aguirre, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Emilio Aguirre

Emilio Aguirre New Member

Hi all,

After more than a year of working in my spare time, neglecting my wife and kids, letting the dishes dirty during weekends and forcing my kids to take out the garbage. I finish my first interactive book called "The Blue Pine and the Apple Tree".

This is a story about a small apple tree that lived in a clearing of an enchanted forest, surrounded by all kinds of pine trees. But the apple tree admire one of them, the extraordinary Blue Pine. It was so old that he saw blossom all the trees around him, and it was so tall that he can touch the twinkle stars and juggle with them.

The apple tree dream to be as tall as the Blue Pine to be able to touch the stars like him. After multiple tries and failures, the apple tree discover a secret that changed his life forever.

The application was made with Unity and the animation with Blender.

Hope you like it, help me to spread the word and hope you find the secret of the apple tree.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/the-blue-pine-and-the-apple-tree/id1212041901?mt=8

DukeofRealms likes this.
  2. Emilio Aguirre

3. Emilio Aguirre

Version 1.4
    We fixed a bunch of bugs and added German and Chinese languages for the story.

Enjoy!