TERRORHYTHM game comics

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by EvilCoGames, Dec 1, 2017.

1. EvilCoGames

EvilCoGames New Member

Hi, everybody!
    We (EvilCoGames studio) start to publish a comics that depicts the universe of the game TERRORHYTHM, which is currently in the development of our studio

Comics will be laid out in stages, once in 1 - 2 weeks.
    In the middle of the 25th century the world was completely enslaved by a system of total sound and musical isolation, technically organized by the ruling class. This is history about those who still remember the melody of the former life, about those who will challenge the reign of terror, will defeat the security systems protecting any sound from the society and will bring back the sound and the music to humanity.

[​IMG]

To be continued!

JaredDoesVoices likes this.
  2. JaredDoesVoices

JaredDoesVoices New Member

Great concept and artist design! I love this idea for a game and am very interested in seeing through to the success of it. If you would be interested, I am a voice over artist who's passion is bringing characters and a solid story to life. If you're interested, please contact me though this forum or my email: Memphismuscle@yahoo.com
    I greatly appreciate you sharing your work and I'd love to share mine with you.

EvilCoGames likes this.
  3. EvilCoGames

EvilCoGames New Member

JaredDoesVoices, Hi! We are very glad you like it. Now we are working hard on gameplay and animation, follow our news))). About the voice over and all audio effects, we think we'll take care about it a little later after it'l be ok with gameplay. Thank you for an attention, I think we'll have a chance to cooperate!

4. JaredDoesVoices

JaredDoesVoices New Member

It would be great if we could work something out in the future! Your story is philosophical in the sense of music is deeply integrated into every coulture. Cultivating a story of a destined future were music does not exist is a very strategic way to emolument dynamic characters from different coultures.

EvilCoGames likes this.
  5. EvilCoGames

EvilCoGames New Member

Yeah, thanks to our storywriter, he is highly educated in liberal arts.