1. Jas

Jas New Member

Who really wants to make a great idea come true?
    Hi, want to skip who I am and go straight to the point. The game play of my game is between Clash Royale and MOBA games, where players fight 1v1 and 3v3, but the style I want is very unique and in 3D(more like Ori and the blind forest). Did game play and some mechanics with free assets, at the moment need for someone who can take response in making game graphics(3D artist) and ready to create impossible, the one who believes that imagination can change the world!
    For contact: akylbekuly.jas@gmail.com.

#1 Jas, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:10 PM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:33 PM