[team] looking for talented artist, animator and programmer.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Affgoo, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Affgoo

Affgoo New Member

we are a small team of 14 developers developing multiple titles

Everyone currently on the team and future teammates must be interested in game development as a whole and not just one role, being a small indie company it is very important that you can wear a few hats and not just one. Everyone on our team is first and foremost either an artist or programmer (or both).

looking for:
    3d Artist (hand painting a huge plus)
    3d Animator
    entry level Software engineer with reasonable skills in c# / shaders.

^ requirement for all positions: A true love of game development and to be very self motivated.
    We are a very active team, you must be too.

If interested or for more information add me on skype: nicholas.boucher4

Atlas Sentry art style: (art complete)(code complete) ships this month.
    http://www.slidedb.com/games/atlas-sentry

Rat n Gat art style: In progress
    [​IMG]

2. cheng105

cheng105 New Member

Hey I'm 3D Artist and really interested in your game style, and I prefer to talk via mail at first ,
    so if you still need a hand, please contact: cheng105@gmail.com, thx!

And here is my portfolio: https://www.yingju3d.net/