Ta-Ta Mahatta

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Igmon, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Igmon

Original Member

Hi,

I came here in hopes of finding answers to become a successful indie game developer.

Anyway here is a game I made back at college, which I finish a year ago. This is Ta-Ta Mahatta:

http://www.renegadeware.com/TaTaMahatta/

The gameplay is, to put it simply is: Lost Vikings in 3D world. There are many unique characters in the game and there are 3 different bosses.

I've had positive comments about this game and till now I am thinking of re-creating the game to shareware. Of course, there would be many changes for the sequel and for sure it will be a revolutionary step from Ta-Ta Mahatta.

I am gathering feedbacks from here, if any would kindly take their time and try the game for a bit and post a feedback here it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. NuriumGames

Original Member

Hi, I've played for a while, and think its quite nice. But I think the caracters move too slowly, and the camera is too close to the the player making it hard to see the surroundings.

Also found a typo (I think). When you start the tutorial, the 'green thing' says 'Ola!, ...', if you want to say hello in Spainsh is Hola, not Ola.

My first impresion is that its a very good freeware game, but you'll have to improve it quite a bit to sell it, anyway congratulations for your game.

3. Igmon

Original Member

thanks for the reply! :D

Yes it is true about the characters moving slow and the camera being a bit too obscured. I've had several feedback to that and I certainly will improve input control and camera if I am ever to make an enhanced version.

As for other improvements: graphics (definitely), story, hidden goodies and more soundtrack and ambient sounds. I think with those improved, this will definitely be a very fun game.

Hehe, yes, that is a typo for 'ola' :eek:

4. Sunshine

Original Member

Sry, the download size was too big for my slow modem, I live in the country :eek:

5. Igmon

Original Member

no worries ;) what do you think of the whole premise and setting though?