Survivor Joe: Lost Island (Android game) open beta

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by BilbolDev, Jan 9, 2020.

1. BilbolDev

BilbolDev New Member

[​IMG]

Hello,

I would like to share my little game I've been working on for about 6 month in my free time (~500 hours so far).

The game is called Survivor Joe: Lost Island and it is a platformer at its core but still has some strategy elements in its story mode.

The premise is fairly simple, a plane crash landed on an island and the island is not.. normal. The units controlled by the player are "The Joes". There are multiple classes, each with its own exclusive active skills and some exclusive and many shared passive ones. When a "joe" is recruited, the skills are generated randomly. Each joe has 1 active (2 if premium) and the remaining (total of 9) are passive. This allows for a lot of combinations. You can also equip up to 9 cards (items) based on your joe's tier (level). There are 3 free premium joes unlocked with achievements.

In the story mode, you fight against Orcs, Undead, TIKIs (tribes men) and cavemen over a map. There is only one map right now and its relatively small not allowing for much strategic thinking but I believe it's a good start.

For those who prefer to get straight into the action, there are 2 game modes of survival. Classic gauntlet where you just survive incoming waves (up to 10) and a "base vs base" variant.

You can get raw materials to craft and some drops from the challenges but you need to play the story mode to unlock schemas which unlock (better) crafting.

The game is still in early access (open beta). Unfortunately I cannot do any ad campaigns on google because of that so I am trying to get as many players as I can before going public release.

You can find the game here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bilboldev.joesurvivorisland

Some videos:

I still have a lot of ideas to do and things to fix and any feedback is appreciated.

Looking forward for any feedback :)

Attached Files: