Subject 80 (first person puzzler) W.I.P out August

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Purplefacegames, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Purplefacegames

Purplefacegames New Member

Hey i just wanted to get peoples ideas on my new game "subject 80"

here is the info:

Release Date: August 2011

Price: £5.99/ $5.99 on Distribution Portals, £8.99 / $8.99 On Website

Genre A First Person Puzzle Game (yeah thats right, A non shooter!!!!

Where will the game be distributed? All Majour Portals, Plus website & "EXTREME EDITIONS" Boxed for a certain price plus postage by mail order.

Game website www.purplefacegames.com

Story

You play as subject 80, a prisoner who has been given a chance to earn his freedom, just like 79 men before him.

The warden has realised his prison is over populated and to get rid of the overpopulation problem he has devised a plan that will either kill off his problem or set his problem free.....

The only thing is the likely hood of any of the prisoners being set free is low, and the death rate is high.

Warden Richards has put you, subject 80, into the test chamber, and now you will be put to test your limits, both physically and mentally, the chances of freedom are low, but the chance is still their, so its up to you to take that chance.

You will be tested through an assault course of near impossible obstacles, some will be deadly, others will be Near impossible but one thing that’s certain is each test will get you closer to the ultimate test, the test that will earn you a position as the first inmate to beat the warden, to beat the odds, to beat the SYSTEM!

Check out the trailer to get a feel out of the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObRrYQQcvGI&feature=youtu.be

Thanks and apreciate any comments aswell

2. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Kinda cool. Your artwork and spelling need some help (remorce = remorse likely hood = likelihood) but there's a germ of a cool thing here if you could coax it out.

3. Bad Sector

Original Member

Looks good but the trailer doesn't tell me anything about the game. More real in-game videos please.

Also i hope this film overlay was just a bad decision while making the trailer and not part of the game :p

4. Purplefacegames

Yeah its a bad decision lol

5. dopeman

dopeman New Member

Could we see some gameplay footage perhaps :)
    Also, I kinda link the overlay :)

6. Purplefacegames

We will release The Gameplay footage on wednesday, the video will be posted on our website, and for clarity be posted on this thread.

7. Purplefacegames

Hello

we have released our gameplay footage now, which can be viewd on youtube.com

here is the link:

http://youtu.be/i1Hv7WaZSI0

We hope you enjoy the trailer and look forward to every ones feedback

Thanks

8. pjeigh

pjeigh New Member

Does the game play that slowly or are you trying to be artistic?

You might just want to share some real-time footage otherwise, as it plays now, it looks like the game runs really slow.

9. meds

meds New Member

The website could use a lot of work, the trailer isn't there nor are there any screenshots.. kind of defeats the purpouse of having a website for the game..

edit: does the game actually lag that much? If so you need to fix the technical issues you have there, if not then DONT MAKE THE GAMEPLAY TRAILER LAG!