Stunt Pilot

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HunterSD, Nov 28, 2007.

1. dustin1138

Original Member

I second what Brian said. I had a great time pushing through the first two dozen levels. But after losing my last life and realizing that I'd have to replay all of them over again I just stopped playing. Also, I'm not sure that I would punish the player with a loss of life on the bonus rounds. Maybe just end the bonus round if the player makes contact with an obstacle.

Great game as is. With these minor tweaks I think it can be even better.

2. HunterSD

Indie Author

(double post)

#22 HunterSD, Dec 2, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  3. HunterSD

Indie Author

Have you guys played the latest version? We updated it about a day ago, but the old version may well be cached in your browser. It lets you start from within the game, and we have also reversed the controls (with an option to change). You might find that more fun!

4. Sectarian

Sectarian New Member

nintendo made something like this awhile back, you flew your ultralight airplane through hula hoops like this and barnstorm the beach and there was a segment where you could take out the meca giant using the ultalight equiped with rockets.

now ive tried your game and it brings back those memories, you have a cool game there-good for you
    :)

5. Reinhardius

Reinhardius New Member

Congratulations, Stunt Pilot is great game with very nice and appealing graphics !
    In StuntPilot2 i would like to see formation flights with other little planes.

6. arcadetown

Moderator Original Member

Is the continue feature just added? Just found that and been having a lot more fun since don't have to replay all the beginner levels.

I wonder if you'd be better served to have fewer levels and break into 2 games of 20 - 30 levels each. In Midnight Strike we made a long 20 level game and found hardly anyone finished the game as web players all have attention deficit. Would have been better if 2 10 level games instead thus 2 games out there instead of 1.