Stranger and stranger sprites, environments, and real-time models.

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by gamesfOrinsects, Sep 12, 2005.

1. gamesfOrinsects

Original Member

Artist: Matt Harpold
    Site: http://www.gamesforinsects.com

Hello! I've lurked around these forums for a while, being a hapless indie developer in the midst of a long development cycle, and am currently in a position to do some freelance work. I'm experienced with pretty much all facets of game art, from creating sprites and low-poly real-time models, to 2d environments and UI. My background is as a freelance illustrator, I've done covers and interior art for novels and hobbyist paper-and-dice games.

I've always had a passion for art and games, hope to put it to work for you!

-Matt
    Email: mharpold8@comcast.net or feel free to PM me here.

2. Sybixsus

Original Member

Hi Matt,

It might be a good idea to put a little background text with every picture. Particularly the low poly models, as most people will at least want to know how many polys and what res the texture is. Perhaps some info about the project each was used in would be good too.

3. gamesfOrinsects

Original Member

Thanks for the suggestions. :) The low-poly models were for a Quake 3 mod that never surfaced, so they hover around the sub-1000 poly mark.