Featured Storm game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by philip goodwin, May 7, 2019.

1. philip goodwin

philip goodwin New Member

Alright so i don't know where to start so here goes nothing i want to make a game where you have to survive against storms and also tornadoes and hurricanes everything is fully destructible you and others will have to build to survive against the storms if you are caught outside you might get killed by flying debris you can team up with others or go against them the last team alive wins or the last player wins.

2. Andrew Williamson

Andrew Williamson New Member

Hello Philip, I have recently seen your requirement and interested to work with you. Really It's a good concept. I need to discuss with you personally for this game. So if you have any discussion then feel free to ask me.

Thanking you,
    Andrew

3. John Hauge

John Hauge New Member

Hi

I really think this sounds like a interesting game idea, but the concept is very vague and could need some more flesh for me to understand what type of game you would like this to be exactly, try and come up with some references!

Right now I am imagining a mix of overcooked and rust (or any other base building game for that matter).

Would love to hear more once you have fleshed out the idea a little bit.

Good luck!

4. sophiaedward64

sophiaedward64 New Member

Sounds interesting dear.