[Steam] This Strange Realm Of Mine (FPS)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Doomgriever, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Doomgriever

Doomgriever New Member

Capsule_Main.png

This Strange Realm Of Mine
    (REALM) is a First Person Shooter mixed with Poetry and Psychological Horror. Graphic style is 3D mixed with pixel art.

P0tBaZg.jpg

- Old-School FPS action
    - Explore Fantastical Worlds
    - Puzzles
    - Story heavy
    - Poetry
    - Varying gameplay

yfhOI3f.jpg

Start off by creating yourself, then die.

In REALM you explore your afterlife. On your quest you'll find characters in different situations, with their problems and thoughts on life. You can invite them to your tavern, a safe-haven in the midst of all the chaos. You'll also meet Ulrich, a spiritual guide who'll take you through your experience as a lost soul.

You'll come across monstrous beings who are eager to put their teeth in you. There are several ways to rid yourself of them however, ranging from guns to melee weapons. Be ready to get your hands dirty and watch the blood drip slowly from the roof and walls.

This universe consists of both beauty and indescribable horrors, in REALM you'll experience both. Let's hope you have a good time, and who knows, maybe you'll learn something on the way..

zQQV7Ku.jpg

Game made by solo-developer Doomgriever from Doomster Entertainment.
    Engine: Unity
    Development Time: 1 year

Doomster Entertainment: http://doomsterentertainment.com/
    Thanks for reading!

2. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Honestly, looking at this. This may actually be far more interesting than what the trailer led to believe and hey, I'm willing to show support for works that are well made and this looks absolutely great actually! I do look forward to playing this when I get some more accustomed free time to steam games but this is on my list.