Steam Punk RPG (need a team for game dev) Unity

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by pyrophoenix83, Jan 18, 2014.

1. pyrophoenix83

pyrophoenix83 New Member

Let me start of by introducing the team so far

Pyrophoenix83 - Project Lead/3D modeler/Level Builder
    Sty2000 - Coding/Programer
    Rich_9115 - Story Board

We are in need of more people to join us in our creation of our game. Were looking to get as much help as possible to make a great game. we have the ambition we just need the man power.

About the game

The game will be based around the steampunk idea

• character customization (Race/Speices/Body Type/ ect
    • Long engaging story
    • Crafting/gathering skills
    • skill sets(fighting/cooking/hunting/ ect)
    • dual class possibilities
    • Great Visuals
    • Open ended Game play
    • relations/marriages with npcs
    • Always Expanding World
    • Detailed Leveling system
    • side missions
    • Voice Acting??

People We Need
    Artist
    Musicians
    3D Modelers
    Coders/Programers
    Beta Testers(to argue with the programers about bugs lol)
    Story Writers
    Animators

I'm Looking for people that just wanna make a great game and maybe make a little bit of money, how ever if any money is made a portion will go to charity to help people in need. im still some what new to the whole game dev thing but i do have a good bit of programming experience and 3d modeling but we still need people to join us if you want to get a hold of me the best way to do it is with Skype. My Skype name is :pyrophoenix83.

Thanks for reading this

2. Scott

Scott New Member

Are there any style references and/or pieces from a reference that you particularly like, and may want your game to head in that direction?

3. Steven

Steven New Member

My name is Steven Robles and im offering my services as a unexperienced amateur music composer. Ill work for free. Im from Costa Rica. My influences come from Akira Yamaoka to Michael McCann (ambient-electronic genres). Analog and Digital Gear. Working on mp3 or wav. Thanks. Contact: alberrobles_18@yahoo.com