[Steam Greenlight]Pixel Ball - Awesome 2D Dodgeball

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by ML Studios, Apr 20, 2016.

?
  1. Nothing, I already feel in love with Pixel Ball!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Remove the Skin system and add Characters.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Change/Improve the Background Art.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Different or more Partical Effects.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Better or more sound effects.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Improve or add to Gameplay.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Improve the Character Graphics.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The above changes would be nice, but I already would play this game!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ML Studios

ML Studios New Member

[​IMG]
    Try Demo(PC only)

Steam Greenlight!
    Kickstarter

This is game I've been working on and currently stressing about. I just got two new artists and am ready to do as much as I can to it to make it as good as possible.

My end goal is to have an awesome game that people can pick up and play with a friend on play online and just enjoy without having to worry about to many mechanics to master.

I need A LOT of feedback. I am presenting this game at Pax East with my College and want to see how much I can do before then! Thanks for your time.
    [​IMG]
    Summery
    Pixel Ball is a competitive, 2D multiplayer, dodgeball game where you play 1 on 1 winner-takes-all matches with the first to score five hits taking home the win. Dodge, catch and throw dodgeballs in your attempt to outsmart and outplay your opponent. You can choose to challenge your friends, play against random people online or even try your hand and the "Grandmaster" AI.
    • Easy Controls: Pixel Ball features easy to understand controls with and simple mechanics. Anyone can jump in and play!
    • Intense battles: Pixel Ball will keep you on your toes with high speed dodgeballs, awesome screen shacking explosions, blood rushing head shots and much more!
    • Special Dodgeballs: Instead of having different characters with cool abilities, Pixel Ball has awesome dodgeballs that can cause earthshaking explosions, give you ninja like abilities, put a curse opponent and much more.
    • Customization: Unlock skins, dodgeballs and effects to represent your character as well.
    • Aim to be the best: Battle people all over to the world to increase your rank to become one of the top players!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We have just started a kickstarter campaign and posted our game to Steam Greenlight! Our goal is to make a game that will get you screaming at your friend as their character flies off the screen from the impact of a flaming dodgeball!
    Hope You like our Project!

IMPORTANT - Game is currently in alpha, graphics are not representative of the final product.

Demo Bug List
    -No recorded Bugs so far

#1 ML Studios, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016