[STEAM] Corners: little logic game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by LasTeam, Jun 4, 2020.

1. LasTeam

LasTeam New Member

Hi everyone!
    Let me introduce you my project.
    It's a logic game for two or four players. Each player has 9 balls. The goal is to get all the balls home faster than other players.
    You can make a move either by moving the ball to a neighboring cell in any direction, or by jumping an unlimited number of balls, both your own and others', each time jumping through one ball to an empty cell. There are two types of games: diagonal and classic. In diagonal, you can jump and move horizontally, vertically, and diagonally. In the classic version, there is no possibility of a diagonal move.
    You can play with friends on the same computer or against computer rivals.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The game is in development.
    I would like to get feedback:
    - will it be interesting to play?
    - how good/bad does the game look?

Feel free to wishlist on Steam to support us if you enjoy Corners

Get in touch with us:
    https://www.instagram.com/las_team_games/

2. Stu Cole

Stu Cole New Member

you could add some power ups to this. to make you play different tactics each game. say like the ability to freeze an opponents ball for a turn but you would have to go out of your way to collect said power up. oh or a rewind an opponents move. i like being sneaky when playing game against smarter people than me xD

3. Jason Richards

Jason Richards New Member

Interesting concept, i think it has promise. As Stu Cole said, maybe spice it up a little with power ups. maybe even have blocks that disappear as time goes on.
    Also will this be turn based or real time?

4. LasTeam

LasTeam New Member

Corners is turn based game. Like chess etc.
    I planed to create a game with original rules. But I like your idea about power ups, but this will entail further adjustment of the balance. So I will save this idea for the future updates.