STARTUP TEAM NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Mike Schreiner, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mike Schreiner

Mike Schreiner New Member

Hello,
    My name is Mike and I am looking to build a startup indie development team. Also, I need people who are comfortable with using the Unity game engine. I will assume the position as the Animator and Producer for which you can view my portfolio @ www.mschri.com. The following positions that I'm looking for is:

* C# Programmer (You will be in charge of coding the necessary functionalities of how the game is played)
    * Game Designer (You will be in charge of designing the level and where interaction happens in the level)
    * Sound Designer (You will be in charge of creating sound effects and the music soundtrack)

When you are on board with the team you will be responsible to communicate with the team and me at least every once a week on your progress. This game is ideally to be made for smartphone devices but I am open to any other alternative platforms. In addition, this game is all of ours meaning that your ideas matter and it will shape the game we all decide to make.

To my apology, I will not be able to pay for your service unless the video game makes money. For which, we can discuss on a fair price that you would make when the game sells. For anyone who is interested in working with me on this game, please email me at mschri2008@gmail.com or reply to this post with your online portfolio, position, and qualifications.

* NO PRIOR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED

2. javierlog08

javierlog08 New Member

Hi Mike, Feel free of contact me through skype.
    j-giron08
    [ Developer ]