Star UML

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by Jesse Aldridge, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Jesse Aldridge

Original Member

I just started using StarUML for diagramming my programs. I've found it really helps a lot, especially when a program gets too big to keep the whole thing in your head at once.

Note that I'm not actually using formal UML, I'm just using the tool to manage boxes, arrows, and text.

Check it out:

Attached Files:

• uml.png
      uml.png
      File size:
      17.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Nikster

Original Member

I use UmlPad for the same sort of thinng, bugged and lightweight, why I never change I don't know.

3. barrygamer

Original Member

I have used ArgoUML, in a previous life tho, not for my game stuff. In fact I had to double-check ArgoUML wasn't the same prog as StarUML, they look very similar (argo is done in java). My game code design is way too simple to require any diagrams :D