Spook Troop, a vertical shooter/cute-em-up/bullet hell [Android]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by augustoad, Nov 9, 2017.

1. augustoad

augustoad New Member

Hey! I'd like to share my latest (and first android release) game with you guys.
    Spook Troop is a vertical shooter in the molds of the NES, Arcade and Sega Genesis classics, but with more modern endless-runner elements. The player shoots and dodges an onslaught of enemies, all while trying to keep his health - which decreases overtime - high by hitting the monsters with different pick-up weapons. After some time, a boss shows up, and if the player is able to defeat the boss, the game's difficulty increases.

If you wanna give the game a go, you can click HERE!

I would also like to know what you think of the game. All criticism is welcome, if it's constructive. :)