Space for Two - Beta (by Mursa Major)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mursa Major, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Mursa Major

Mursa Major New Member

Hey Everyone, I’m looking for people to beta test my new game Space for Two! I’ve been working on it for a while now and I’m pretty close to launch. I just need a few extra sets of eyes on it to provide some feedback and make it even better.

Space for Two (iOS) is an endless space shooter with a unique twist. Control two ships and the same time while battling waves of enemies. Unlock new ships, each with their own bonuses, and collect powerups to give those ships an extra boost.

If you’re interested, head over to www.mursamajor.com and click the “SIGN UP FOR BETA HERE” button.

Here's a gameplay trailer

Thanks, everyone!