[Sound Designer] Looking for Projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by mfishersound, Oct 9, 2019.

1. mfishersound

mfishersound New Member

Hi friends! I'm Matt Fisher, a sound designer for games.

You can check out some of my demo reels here: https://www.mfishersound.com

You can reach me by messaging me here, or email me at: mfishersound@gmail.com

While pursuing a Master's degree in Music Technology at NYU Steinhardt, I'm looking to collaborate on game projects.

Here's a bit of my resume:

I received a Professional Certificate from Berklee College of Music in Game Audio Design and Production.

I was recently awarded the Game Audio Network Guild Scholarship for GameSoundCon 2019 (https://www.gangscholars.org), and am the Associate Editor of the IGDA's NYC chapter.

I have a lot of experience in Unity, C# audio scripting, and audio middleware like FMOD and Wwise.

Any questions, please feel free to ask! I'm friendly, direct, down-to-earth, and love collaborating.

Cheers!

2. Jim_MajorOSC

Jim_MajorOSC New Member

Really impressive stuff. Sent ya an email.