Sound Designer Eager for Work/Experience

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by RoryWalker, Oct 9, 2017.

1. RoryWalker

RoryWalker New Member

I am an experience sound designer and audio engineer who has recently made the shift to working in games, so am looking to gain more experience and get some titles under my belt.

Please check out my showreel and many other examples of work on my website:
    www.rorywalker.co.uk

Let me know about your game and what it is you need, I'm happy to help with any audio related task. If you are in need of implementation then I am most experience with FMOD and Unity but am learning other systems too and am always up for a challenge.

Please don't hesitate to contact me or fire away some questions at:
    roryawalker@gmail.com