Sound Designer & Composer | Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by cncsounddesigner, May 19, 2021.

1. cncsounddesigner

cncsounddesigner New Member

How's it going! My name is Christian Camargo and I design sound effects and compose atmospheric/immersive music specifically in the Horror, Fantasy, and Action genre. I have worked on a few game projects and looking to collaborate with talented developers. If you need audio assets, middleware implementation, and/or composition feel free to contact me through email to see if we are a good fit to work together!

Email: christian.camargo24@outlook.com

Website/Portfolio: https://www.camargosounddesigner.com/

#1 cncsounddesigner, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  2. cncsounddesigner

Sound Design Demo Reel:

3. cncsounddesigner

Currently doing Sound Design with Valko Games
    Studio's Labyrinthine

4. Cornyx

Cornyx New Member

that trailer is really great! It made me have goosebumps!

cncsounddesigner likes this.
  5. cncsounddesigner

Glad you enjoyed it! Excited to be part of this team. We will see how I go about creature sounds and gore sounds!

6. cncsounddesigner

My name is Christian Camargo and I have worked on game projects doing sound design, music composition, and implementation through engines like Unity and Unreal. I enjoy working on horror, fantasy, or action-based games! Get in touch with me by email and we can chat to see if we are a good fit to work together.

Website/Portfolio: www.camargosounddesigner.com

7. cncsounddesigner

Sound Designer - Available for Hire!

My name is Christian Camargo and I have hands on experience creating custom sound effects for games. I have middleware implementation experience through Unity and Unreal. I also provide voice-over work for creatures & monsters. If this is something that is interesting to you, give me an email about what you are making and we can see I am a good fit for your game!

Website/Portfolio: https://www.camargosounddesigner.com/

8. cncsounddesigner

My name is Christian Camargo and I am looking to help out with the soundscape for games that are in need for custom sound design. Recently worked on Labyrinthine with Valko Game Studios. Email me about rates and details about your game to see if we are a good fit in working together!

Portfolio: https://www.camargosounddesigner.com/

Labyrinthine Sound Design: