Sound Designer available for projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by rnieto, Apr 15, 2008.

1. rnieto

rnieto New Member

Sound Designer: Richie Nieto
    Site: http://www.richienieto.com

Hi there -
    My name is Richie Nieto and I'm a sound designer who's transitioning from the film and TV industry to the game industry. I've been designing and mixing sound for many television series and feature films for the past 8 years. I would like to collaborate with people who have good ideas and the drive and talent to execute them well.

Here is a short sound design replacement demo. It's basically a video of gameplay clips from some popular games that I redid the sound for.

Cheers!

2. dannthr

dannthr New Member

I highly recommend Richie!

The man understands ambience like it's no one's business. Listen carefully to his sound replacement demo, you'll hear everything in it's spatial place. This is something most beginning and even some seasoned sound designers don't quite get and the reason Richie does is because he's got so much damned experience!

You won't regret working with him.