Snow Ash Land Now on steam - Social and PVP multipalyer top down shooter - Join us !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by snowashland, Dec 3, 2018.

1. snowashland

snowashland New Member

Snow Ash Land

A 2D multiplayer top down shooter

Social - MMoRpg - Pvp - Craft - Build
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I'm happy to present you today my video games "snow ash land " , I worked hard for more than 3 years to get there, but today in the mass of games, it's difficult to get out of the mass, so I would have liked to find a nice person to join our discord and community.

The game is already very advanced and will be finished within 6 months maximum ,it is already on steam ,in demo and early access ,we all appreciate constructive feedback ,and hope tohave attracted your curiosity

[​IMG]

Snow Ash Land is a multiplayer post-apocalyptic top-down shooter game with rpg mechanics and survival in a semi-open world.
    It simulates a reborn society in a post-apocalyptic world.

[​IMG]

Guided by factions with very different ideologies, the player can choose to help rebuild civilization or destroy humanity. There's a lot of interractions between players in multiplayer mode : Guilds, pvp territory wars, resources and information exchanges, language, politics, economy, building...
    [​IMG]

STEAM :

DISCORD : https://discord.gg/3j6e33k

[​IMG]