Small team of perfectionists

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Splint, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Splint

Splint New Member

Looking for, at most, 3 people to join me in making games the world has never seen before. Even the simplest games I have in mind promise to be unique and fun. Games will be 2D at first.

I'm a very skilled developer with extreme attention detail and require a team of people who have the same work ethics. I'll settle for one elite graphics artist who has the right attitude. I only want creative individuals, I have the meta game in mind but I need you to be willing to to add your own person touch. Details about the games will be only be discussed after the individual(s) is chosen.

I'm patient and plan on waiting a while before making a decision. If you're interested please have some examples available. All future profits will be split evenly among members, only serious candidates who practice complete authority over graphics design will be considered.

2. jbuttacomposer

jbuttacomposer New Member

If you need a composer down the line, I'd be happy to write some tracks for you.
    Check out my website here:
    www.jeffbutta.com

I can write in numerous genres and styles, and am always looking to create professional relationships, for that reason I'm even willing to do some work free.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    If you have any questions feel free to email me at:
    jeffbuttacomposer@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck!

3. bdusseau1988

bdusseau1988 New Member

4. God

God New Member

I am interested. How do you prefer contact? PM me your skype.