Sleep Tight a new technological horror game! ;]

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by bearfoxbear, Oct 21, 2018.

1. bearfoxbear

bearfoxbear New Member

We are indie game developers, and we have just released a new trailer for Sleep Tight our first game. Let us know what you guys think of it? We have been working on this game for the last two years all from scratch and zero experience when we started. Also, we just launched a kickstarter does anyone have any ideas on how to spread the word?

Anyways the links are below if you would like to check out what we have created.

Thanks,

Bearfoxbear

(Derek and Jeren)

YouTube:

Kick Starter:

2. Tereize

Tereize New Member

Hey I think the game is quite well done, and from the looks of it, is it going to be on VR?

Somehow the game mechanics sure brings me back to "Five nights at Freddy's". But I think you brought a twist to it so that's nice. For kickstarter, I think it's quite essential to reach out to people before the launch.

Now I think you probably have to try to get the editors for the kickstarter to feature your game, and also some youtubers to test play your game and make a video about it. I think the youtubers are always craving for content and some of them will be willing to help you out. Let me know if it works though.

Wishing you all the best!

bearfoxbear likes this.