Skill Drill

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by alexdev, Mar 19, 2017 at 6:40 AM.

1. alexdev

alexdev
    Expand Collapse

Title: Skill Drill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Game URL: Download
    System Requirements: Android v4.0+; no special requirements; running without freezing on low-end smartphones
    Feedback Details: gameplay mechanics, ads, bugs, graphics design, optimization
    Known Issues:
    • Obstacle generation is not yet refined. It may be too easy to walk through the game level. Or there could be impassable walls of boulders. Any suggestions for the obstacle management will be appreciated.
    • Texture/sprite quality may degrade on the large screens (e.g. tablet).
    We are currently tuning the obstacle generator and adding Play Services functionality (leaderboards for each difficulty level).
    This is a first game for everyone in our small team. We will be thankful for any pointers.

2. Discosmurf

Discosmurf
    Expand Collapse

Hey! Cool casual waiting-at-the-airport-game(or... toilet...). I came across one instance where there was no possible way to go for me, meaning I was not able to steer past the rocks. The turn radius on the drill just wasn't small enough.
    I tested it on an emulator in Android Studio running Android 6(Marshmallow) with a 1440x2560 screen.
    Other than that, the ads aren't too intrusive. Maybe offer a continue for an ad?