Six Game Domain Names 4-Sale!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Tom Gilleland, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Tom Gilleland

Original Member

Aspiring Game Portal Developers,

I have six domains that I purchased for making game portals. I linked up a few to start growing the page ranks, but basically the domains are empty. I think the first two are really great names and a good place to start. I've listed their current PR ranking and the date that I have them paid through. I have some big projects to work on, so I have little time to continue work with these domains. So I would like to sell them to someone as a set. Thanks!

-Tom

firsthourfree.com 12/19/2012 PR4
    playrightaway.com 2/26/2008 PR0
    casualgamesmac.com 12/22/07 PR3
    casualgamespc.com 12/22/07 PR3
    maccasualgames.com 12/22/07 PR0
    pccasualgames.com 12/22/07 PR0

2. PoV

PoV
    Indie Author

Wow. Who doesn't have a handful of domain names they'd be looking to part with. Buying them originally only because they were cool, or you were hit with some random moment of inspiration that never panned out. PM or e-mail me if you care.

360dev.net
    digitail.net
    digitail.org
    driedmedia.com
    drysucker.com
    fakeway.com
    fishycat.com
    gameartz.com
    tehcode.com
    xbladev.com
    xbladev.net
    xbladev.org

Who's next? :)

3. DanMarshall

Original Member

drysucker.com? What was that one going to be??

4. PoV

PoV
    Indie Author

It was part of a set of mismatched contrasting terms. I could pretend I was drunk, but it was just another happy hyper design mood. It's one that slipped past my better judgment.

5. alfie

Indie Author

What about fishycat.com? Was that inspired by the Smelly Cat song from friends?

6. Uesugi

Uesugi New Member

Ha ha, fishycat.com. That's great. Wish I owned it... though I'd just let it sit and languish with my collection of odd domains.

You could probably put a big picture of a fish on the top of the page and then let people submit pictures of their cats, and make a fortune off of Google ads...

7. PoV

PoV
    Indie Author

No.

See, he gets it. :)

Now if I only had time for web development.

8. TimS

Original Member

Ha.

You think drysucker is an odd domain name to be sitting on...

How 'bout:

-

Now that's a winner. I'll sell it for the big bucks when I'm done using it. :D

-Tim

p.s. -- you didn't see this.

#8 TimS, Apr 10, 2007
    Last edited: May 15, 2007
  9. electronicStar

Original Member

:confused:
    I think the drysucker one is very good though, it has so much shock value, you could strike gold if you find a way to use it:D

10. Tom Gilleland

Original Member

Okay, back from the thread hijacker ;)

I will leave this post of for a few days and then I will sell the domains to whoever offers the most. I'm not looking for big money, so pm me an offer if you like.

Tom