Site Launch - BlueBugGames.com

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by maksum, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Greg Squire

Original Member

I just looked at your new and improved addemup, and I like what you've done. I think the box cursor helps a lot for those that want to just jump right in. It lets them know where valid moves are and gives that visual clue as to which tiles are going to be totaled. Great Work once again!

2. maksum

Indie Author

Holy cow, now that's flattering! Thanks!

Yeah, you know, I would really really like to do that. Several of my beta testers were professional educators and I received several comments such as this. The little niche I'd like to find myself in is games that are "good for the brain" without sacrificing any fun. I would love to be able to create games that are every bit as fun and "addicting" as some of the popular puzzle games out there AND would be recommended on the basis of their educational value.

I hesitate to use the word "educational", and will try to avoid it in copy writing, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, gotta figure out how to push my games as both "The newest addictive puzzle game" AND "Watch your delinquent failing kids bloom into honor students after playing this!" ;) Ok ok, I'll work on the precise wording.

I'm actually quite a bit more excited about my second title than Add 'em Up. I think it will work quite well in this niche.

Anyway, enough rambling. Thanks a ton to everyone for all the feedback. I keep having these "Ah HA" moments as I read responses and excitedly implement them or write them down for later. Keep them coming!