Signature for email Project

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by ninjawman, Jan 25, 2018.

1. ninjawman

ninjawman New Member

Hi guys, came here for an advise. I was thinking about one project to make. The main thing is - a lot of big companies that have many employees in most cases forget about brand signatures, which is really necessary when your company has a lot of competitors. I want to create some kind of a program that will create unique signatures for emails that you cant copy or forge. I googled a lot but haven't found any similar programs. I asked my friend who works in https://newoldstamp.com, he sad that this is interesting but he was not sure if its possible.
    Be glad to hear your feedback! Thank you in advance

2. GameDevSeal

GameDevSeal New Member

I understand your perspective and why you would think that way, but hear me out: Imagine you're a representative of one of those big companies, and someone reaches out to you as "The CEO of (companyName)", or any high or important rank, it instantly gives off the air of a startup. You don't necessarily have to be professional to reach out to big companies. As long as the thing/product you're offering is good enough, they'll hear you out. The content is way more important.