serious game dev looking to help make someone else's game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by MutantMachine, Mar 29, 2016.

1. MutantMachine

MutantMachine New Member

Hey my names Josh Carberry and i'm a graduate student at AIE in canberra currently studieing games management.
    Im looking for a new project to work on. My specialty is 2D platformers. I have a diploma in programming and am looking for serious artists. Work has dried up for now on my own projects(untill i start getting some more art from friends of mine).
    If your an animator or background artist with a project that needs a programmer and are willing to work within unity. Please contact me either in this thread or via gmail josh.carberry.design@gmail.com .
    If you could send a sample of your work or a design doc id be happy to get back to as to whether the project is feasible.
    Thanks greatly. Josh Carberry. MutantMachine
    I reposted this as i had a typo in the header

DanMasoomi likes this.
  2. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

Where you from mate?