Senior 2D/3D game cover and asset artist

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by PT Studios, Oct 28, 2019.

1. PT Studios

PT Studios New Member

Hello,

I've been producing game art for more than 20 years and have worked with many of the major publishers in both Tabletop and Computer games over the years. I work largely in the Science fiction and fantasy sectors but also do military and historical and a few others.

Actually just about anything is 'game' as I spent many years as an advertising illustrator where you had to draw and paint anything and everything, at a very high level, in a hurry. I'm also a traditionally trained graphic designer.

I work in both 2D and 3D and you can see an overview at Artstation here:

https://www.artstation.com/artist/ptstudios

or review a lot of the work at my main site here:

https://patrickturner.com/

I do mainly cover art (box and rules), board art and assets. My style is often too detailed for the bulk work but
    the experience pays for itself on the pieces where a good marketing artist is required.

I can be reached at pat@patrickturner.com

Thanks for your time and here are a few samples:

One.jpg

AOG.jpg

goldcity.jpg

Painkiller.jpg

Ryan'sRun.jpg

Ariel.jpg
    Angel.jpg

Milenius.jpg

Dragon.jpg