[Seeking PROGRAMMER] 2D Japanese Role Playing Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Sion, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Sion

Sion New Member

Project Details

[​IMG]

Codename S.K.Y Project is a Japanese Roleplaying Game in development by Edge Entertainment a small development team. Beginning it's existence as a hobby project, S.K.Y has since piqued the interest of gamers across the world inciting EE to take the project to the next level.
    S.K.Y Project is in need of a programmer who has the ability to structure a traditional 2D japanese role playing game in the mold of Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6. Original Seiken-Densetsu 3 style graphics, an original soundtrack, and professional voice acting are already the main draws to the game.S.K.Y Project aims to deliver a degree of role playing nostalgia not seen since the golden age of the genre and blending that with modern conventions. With the recent boom in indie gaming and the demand for old school role playing games, S.K.Y will not dissapoint.

[​IMG]
    Sirdeka Forest

Immerse yourself in a world where the intricacies of magic and it's unknown properties have divided the world into factions. You may hold the key that will unite them together to face a common enemy that threatens worlds beyond even your own.

• Witness Great Voiced Storytelling and beautiful graphics.
    • Engage in an innovative battle-system learning abilities and making strategic decisions to best your foes.
    • Enjoy the captivating original soundtrack as you journey throughout a world full of nostalgia.

[​IMG]
    Sirdeka City

If you were ridiculed your entire life by your own people because of abilities they didn't understand, would you still rise to protect them against all odds? This is your story.

--------------------------------

Looking for programmers but artists are welcome to contact me as well.

-Sion

#1 Sion, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  2. lukebourne2009

lukebourne2009 New Member

Hey,
    I'm really interested on working on this project with you as a programmer.
    I love the look of the game in the pictures.

Let me know if your still looking for someone and i'll give you more info about myself

Cheers,
    Luke

3. Sion

Sion New Member

Hi there!
    Thanks for your interest.
    Feel free to shoot me a message or contact me on Skype: Sion.DormantSky
    Thank you,

-Sion

4. Budning_Games

Budning_Games New Member

Hi Sion, I am a former IBM engineer with a lot of game development experience under my belt as well. Your project looks very cool, I just had a few questions about it.

1)How many members do you currently have on your team and what roles/experience do they have?

2)What is your timeline for completing your game and how do you plan to monetize it?

3) (unrelated) how did you start a thread on this forum, I tried to create one last night for the first time and I did not see my thread get created

5. Sion

Sion New Member

I appreciate everyone's interest in the project! As of right now the programming position has been filled. If anyone would like to contact me further about the game reach out to me on Skype at
    Sion.DormantSky. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
    Thank you,

~Sion

6. Sion

Sion New Member

To all interested parties, this position has been re-opened.
    Feel free to contact to me.

Email: DormantSky@yahoo.com

~Sion