Seeking 2d artist. PAID

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Tiny273, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Tiny273

Tiny273 New Member

Seeking a 2d artist. Need a couple sprites and a handful of single image assets. Thanks!

2. joblea

joblea New Member

I am perfect for the job, my portfolio and years of solid experience will speak for itself.
    I'm very flexible, dedicated, reliable and can do any style of Pixel Artwork.

You can see some of my Portfolio at this link below.
    http://joblea.jimdo.com/pixel-art

Please email me directly for a faster transaction:
    joblea@live.co.uk

My skype is: joblea

3. kassiopeeia

kassiopeeia New Member

Hey there! What exactly are you looking for? I'd be interested - I am an Illustrator usually working with traditional media, but totally up for digital.
    www.instagram.om/kassiopeeia

4. ItsJustTerrible

ItsJustTerrible New Member

Do you need a 2D artist still? If so, let me know. I can draw up something based on what you are looking for and we can go from there.