Seattle Indie Pizza Night (November)

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Dan MacDonald, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I know, I know I've missed the last few, but it's that time of the month again.

Same place as the last couple, this comming Saturday (the 5th) at the Lynnwood Alfies at 6:00.

I plan to be there, as does mark. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone.

2. Hiro_Antagonist

Original Member

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this month. I'm moving this month, and that's taking up all my time and attention. =(

-Hiro_Antagonist

3. Travis Dorschel

Original Member

I also won't be able to make it. Marcy and I are anxiously awaiting our son, Gavin, to arrive any minute now! :) (he's due tomorrow, but looks like he might be fashionably late).

4. Dylan Fitterer

Original Member

I've been wanting to come to one of these and meet some of you, but also can't make it this Saturday.

5. Mark Fassett

Moderator Indie Author

I guess I had better show :) I think my wife will kill me though - I was supposed to make dinner that night....

6. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

All the more reason to come. you can bring home a pizza for the family when your done! :cool: