Seattle Area IPN (no holds barred)

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Dan MacDonald, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

It's that time of the month, (the first Saturday to be specific).

This Saturday (December 3rd) at 6:00pm at the Lynnwood Alfies on 196th st, as far as I can tell this is pretty close to the 2nd anniversary of IPN in Seattle. That's two full years of Indie's getting together on a monthly basis, pretty crazy when you think about it.

I hope to see all you regulars :)

2. Mark Fassett

Moderator Indie Author

I think the first one was a little later in the month. We didn't change to the first Saturday of the month until February or March, but it's pretty crazy to have been having these things for two years.

Needless to say, probably, but I'll be there :)

3. Travis Dorschel

Original Member

Two years huh? Glad I joined in. Should be able to make this one.

4. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

That's right, tonight at 6. I'm skipping my companies christmas party to come to this (for better or for worse)