Searching for a team! The making of a 2D game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Daninio, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Daninio

Daninio New Member

Hello everyone.

I am searching for a team to make a 2d game with. The plan is to have a small team with a little experience and try to gain experience by working on this project. If the game is finished, we can try to greenlight it on steam. If you feel like joining, more information can be found in the link below:

http://www.teamups.net/teamup/40

Everyone interested in the making of a 2D game is welcome!

Regards,

Daninio

2. heyitsjosh

heyitsjosh New Member

Hello! I am a music composer (unfortunately not a sound designer/sound effects guy, just to be clear) looking for experience. If you ever need music for the game, I'll gladly be available!

Samples of my work can be found on my YouTube channel and on my Bandcamp page.

3. drvLock

drvLock New Member

What genre of game you have in mind?

4. Grak

Grak New Member