Sean Beeson - Fantasy Adventure RPG Orchestra Music Composer

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Sean Beeson, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Sean Beeson

Original Member

My name is Sean Beeson and I am an experienced composer. I won't bore anyone with more details they can't already find online! Below is my website and music. I have scored over 100 games, and the list of credits can be found on my website below.

If you have any questions, want to hear a specific style of music, or simply want to chat about music, shoot me an e-mail seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com

I am indie friendly, but am able to produce scores comparable to those of much larger games and films.
    Or hit me up on:

facebook: www.facebook.com/gamecomposer
    email: seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com