Script Editor & English Editing

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Matthewdeargameaudio, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Matthewdeargameaudio

Hi all

I’ve posted my main audio services portfolio on the relevant forum, but want to highlight my non-audio skills here:

I have edited a huge number of game scripts, from tiny indie to bigwig AAA, and let me tell you:

Game scripts can get big, and complicated. It’s always worth getting a fresh pair of eyes on your writing. From someone coming at it fresh, like the player will, and from someone who has experience of how scripts are handled in a VO session.
    I’ve edited scripts written in my native English as well as localised scripts from Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Polish and many more.
    I’m a native English speaker with a keen eye for grammar and sentence structure.

You can learn more about me (and my other work) on my website below:

https://www.mattdear.com