Sacred Fire - a psychological RPG with flavors of Banner Saga and Darkest Dungeon

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Andrej Vojtas, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to you all, our Steam Greenlight is well underway. On day 6, with almost 2,500 votes, we are getting close to being in the top 30. That would be quite a feat for us and our community.

In the meanwhile, we would like to ask what you think about the voting that happens on our site:

[​IMG]

More than 500 of you voted at https://www.SacredFireGame.com/#voting for their favorite character to raise the NPCs in-game influence.

You can choose between characters that want to vengefully crush Rome, or those who want to survive Rome and build a nation. This way you can have a powerful, like-minded NPC ally inside the game.

As a player character you are always free to choose your own path. It just makes things easier if an NPC has your back, or harder if you fight alone.

It's also an interesting feedback to our casting/writing. What do you think?

2. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone we have some great news:

We have been Greenlit today, thank you all for your fantastic support!

It took 32 days and almost 4,000 YES votes. We are grateful and happy, it brings us one step closer to releasing the game.

We are also hard at work on our crowdfunding campaign.

We launch on Kickstarter on March the 15th.

We have some fantastic rewards lined up, including a voicemail greeting with your name in the famed voice by Doug Cockle, also known as Geralt of Rivia.

3. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse

4. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse

We posted our first update, Mordhau gave us a shoutout and more are promised. The Commnunity Goals unlocked info about 2 more characters:

[​IMG]

We got to 20% in the first 24 hours, which feels good, but we are not out of the woods yet.

More than 200 Eraly Bird rewards are gone, please help us make this a reality and go get yours now!

You guys are doing a good job spreading the word, please keep at it. If you could take various sub-reddits by storm, that would help a lot.

Please support us by upvoting this reddit post, thank you!

5. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse

We have another 'news from the trenches' update. We got to 30% in 48 hours, so thank you for a good start. Thank you for spreading the word on reddit, it helps a lot.

The Community Goals unlocked 2 more characters:
    [​IMG]
    To see how the game plays out, check out this 10 minutes developers' commentary video:

If you like what you see, go get your Early Bird reward now!

Thank you for your support.

#25 Andrej Vojtas, Mar 18, 2017 at 5:40 PM
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017 at 5:56 PM
  6. CorpoR8 Creations

CorpoR8 Creations
    Expand Collapse

This game seems seriously awesome. Congrats!

7. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse

@CorpoR8 Creations Thank you for reaching out and for your kind words. I am glad you like it!

There is already 500 people who decided to fund Sacred Fire in the first short 4 days. This is amazing!

We are happy to reveal our last 2 characters:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Early Bird rewards will be gone in a few hours

Please, let your friends know and use this last opportunity to upgrade to a higher tier for an Early Bird pledge.

Today I also celebrated my birthday with my family and my friends. It was a great moment to appreciate all the support I have in my life.

Thank you for being part of that.

CorpoR8 Creations likes this.
  8. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse

I'm happy to share with you our new trailer Storm Within with Doug Cockle's voiceover, presenting the themes we explore in Sacred Fire:

A place they can not touch. A force they can not break. A fire to keep the darkness at bay

It also shows previously not seen particle effects like snow, rain, fire and a waterfall, showing the visual quality we are going for with our location art.

Please let us know what you think and if you like it help us make this a reality and pledge your support on Kickstrater now.

9. Osmosis D. Jones

Osmosis D. Jones
    Expand Collapse

looks very cool and interesting:) Is there a playable version available already? I would like to try it out :)

greetings Os

10. Andrej Vojtas

Andrej Vojtas
    Expand Collapse