S.I.N The Visual Novel [Scifi/Horror/RPG] Devlog

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by HimeNaya, Sep 26, 2017.

1. HimeNaya

HimeNaya New Member

[​IMG]
    "We thought we were helping mankind
    ... but all we did was create another monster."

DEVELOPMENT BLOG I FACEBOOK I ITCH.IO I TWITTER

In a time where human life is sparse and fragile; Adeline, a prisoner of the government has kept quiet about all she has seen. She was once a unique asset to the government and she participated in a group effort to keep humanity safe. But somehow the organization she was a part of began to crumble and all that was left was a pile of bodies and Adeline. It's been over 6 months of containment for her and she has yet to reveal anything to anyone.

Until you come in.

[​IMG]
    *Play as multiple characters to gain alternate perspectives of the story to discover the truth.
    *Light RPG elements throughout the entire game.
    *Option to turn off Blood/Gore/ and Horror elements in CG's.
    *Point and Click options to search backgrounds and new locations.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MORE CHARACTERS AND DETAILS TO BE ADDED IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

[​IMG]
    PERTAINING TO DEMO ONLY
    SPRITES: 10%
    MUSIC: 30%
    SCRIPT: 80%
    PROGRAMMING: 25%
    RPG PROGRAMMING: 30%
    GUI: 15%
    LOGO: 100%
    BG: 10%
    CG: 0%

ADDITIONAL INFO:
    KICKSTARTER IS BEING PLANNED IN THE NEAR FUTURE ONCE DEMO NEARS COMPLETION.

WE ARE STILL IN EARLY DEVELOPMENT, BUT QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME! WE WILL UPDATE AS DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.

WE APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!