RunRabbit - my first game

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Buhubuhu, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Buhubuhu

Buhubuhu New Member

Hello

I've finished my first game. After a month of learning, struggling and sometimes crying a little bit ;)

It's a endless runner with slightly different approach, because you have a free open world, small but open.
    If you want to check it, please do, of course it's free to play.
    If you can give me some feedback I would be glad... and if someone can explain to me in simple words how to implement leaderboard from google play service I would be sincerely grateful.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BiGrEEnGames.RunRabbit

[​IMG]

Dovemobi likes this.
  2. JoyTime Apps

JoyTime Apps New Member

3. sophiaedward64

sophiaedward64 New Member

I play this game for a while and I found it quite interesting. You lil bit need to do more work on graphics.