Runes of Knightslore [Team]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Fayt, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fayt

Fayt New Member

Shadowark Studios - Runes of Knightslore
    3D Medieval RPG, Higher Poly, PC Based

Synopsis of Story: Five kingdoms are in unity and harmony with each other, each holds an elemental rune. One day a thief steals four of the runes, by then the news reaches the 5th kingdom, which is the Fire Rune. The rune knight is ready and sets a decoy for the the thief. The fire rune knight must set out to find the stolen runes and once again restore peace and harmony to the kingdoms.

Progress: We are still in the beginning stages, however much is completed for the mechanics with the programmer, we have a dozen mid-poly models, some testing has been done, we have a good back story, modern day and storyline with tutorial that is always being updated and built weekly, etc. A website will be built in a couple months.

Funding Style: Profit Sharing. This game will be on kickstarter this summer to help raise funds for the completion of the game as well as for marketing it.

The Team:

• 2 Programmers
    • 3 Modelers
    • 1 Female Voice Actor
    • 1 Music Composer
    • 1 2D Texture Artist / Writer

What we are looking for:

• Character Modeler
    • Concept Artist
    • Male Voice Actor
    • Level Designer
    • Animator
    • Possibly Another Role

How To Join: I am the co-producer and very active on this forum. You can either reply to this post or send me a direct PM. I should be able to reply in less than 24 hours.

Few Screenshots:

in1.jpg

capture26456.jpg

in2.png

2. andirockmusic

andirockmusic New Member

3. Fayt

Fayt New Member

Thank you for your interest, I will review and discuss with the team leader. Thank you

4. Fayt

Fayt New Member

I talked with the team leader and he doesn't believe we need any additional composers at this time. Thank you for your interest and I will hold onto your information for a future project.

andirockmusic likes this.
  5. Sotari

Sotari New Member

is level design unity or unreal engine

6. Chump

Chump New Member

Hey there, can I see your GGD, MP, and ES? Please PM me these things.

7. Fayt

Fayt New Member

It is Unity

8. Fayt

Fayt New Member

Those are available when you join the team.

9. Sotari

Sotari New Member

im interested in the level design part hmu on discord or here so we talk more detailed :)

discord Satori Cloak#1910

10. Chump

Chump New Member

I'm looking to see if the team is worth joining. A lot of people ask for these details before they join your team.

11. Fayt

Fayt New Member

I understand as you want to make sure it's an active team that is run by professional people to ensure the game is completed and not dropped. While I can release some details here and there, the gaming industry is noted for stolen ideas, model designs, level designs, music, concepts, etc. Which is why we can't release our hard work to just anybody.

12. Chump

Chump New Member

True that. Could you add me on Skype, live:stolendale? I'd love to start a conversation with you.

13. trevynstegall

trevynstegall New Member

I saw you have a composer on staff already, but if you need a sound designer/editor/implementor or audio engineer I'd love to get involved.

14. Fayt

Fayt New Member

I'll ask the team leader, do you have samples?

15. kaxdek

kaxdek New Member

16. Fayt

Fayt New Member

Hi Kaxdek, we do have one concept artist, but we've been needing a second one.

17. kaxdek

kaxdek New Member

Im interested in this project, if im qualify please contact me andyfong940908@gmail.com
    I want to know more about the detail.
    Thank you.

18. trevynstegall

trevynstegall New Member

Sure. Either drop your email or shoot one to trizzystarduzt@gmail.com

All the sounds have custom and secure metadata.

19. NeonStreak

NeonStreak New Member

I am interested in male voice acting and can do a bit of composing or critiquing on the side, however I am not sure if I'm exactly what youre looking for. If you're interested, could you please PM me with a bit more info? And examples of my work with music can be found at www.soundcloud.com/neon_streak most of the samples were done within an hour.

20. Fayt

Fayt New Member

I'll check out your samples and also forward it to the team leader to review. Thank you