Runes of Avalon HD for iPad released (FREE)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Roman Budzowski, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Roman Budzowski

Indie Author

Hi
    I'm pleased to let you know that after 3 tries Runes of Avalon HD for iPad are available on App Store. It took 3 tries because:
    - the first time we used trade marks we don't have the right for
    - the second time Apple thought that we are stealing someone else IP - which means Apple at least tries to protect our IP - we had to explain that Runes of Avalon is our IP, not Big Fish Games IP

The game has been redesigned for iPad touch controls and should be as playable (or even more) as desktop original. Please try out the free game and let me know your opinion :)

Runes of Avalon HD for iPad

[​IMG]

cheers
    Roman

2. jcottier

jcottier New Member

Good luck with it.

> - the first time we used trade marks we don't have the right for
    What was it?

JC

3. Roman Budzowski

Indie Author

It was tetris. Although our mechanic is different from tetris, we use similar blocks and so I thought it's a good idea to use this keyword... and it seems that it was not a good idea.

4. Grey Alien

Indie Author

Good to know that it's a bad idea to use other IP in the keywords. I used match-3 in mine but not Bejeweled.

5. jcottier

jcottier New Member

It's only a bad idea when you get caught.

6. Grey Alien

Indie Author

Ha true true, but I'd rather not risk the hassle.