(Royalty) Website designer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Antony Rob Wells, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Antony Rob Wells

Antony Rob Wells New Member

Hi,

I am developing a custom 3D engine/ide - similar to UE4/Unity3D - the product is coming along nicely,and I have a domain name registered (VividWare.info/) - so i require someone to utilise this domain/webspace(Via godaddy/cpanel) to construct a decent website on which the product will be sold/marketed.

The site is a linux based host, with lots of built in apps/cms/forums - or you could construct the site from scratch.

I can offer royalties in return - it's a well wrote/modern 3d engine so should hopefully be successful.

Reply here or to antonyrobwells@gmail.com - cheers.

2. Antony Rob Wells

https://sourceforge.net/projects/vivid3d/ - is the underlying 3d Engine - the engine will be open source always, and the IDE commercial - the ide uses a brand new bespoke gui system that is wrote within the open source engine - it's modern and expandable.

Note the engine and ide are both wrote within c# using OpenGL 4.5

3. Antony Rob Wells

Also had a nice idea if anyone oldskool is interested - basically a retro module for the ide that outputs old skool apps for c64/amiga/atari etc. with all the data converstion being done auto by the ide. any one interested