Royalty-free game music available now

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Jaap, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Jaap

Jaap New Member

Artist: Jaap Visser Music Productions
    E-mail: musicproductions@jaapvisser.com

Jaap Visser Music Productions has now 9 tracks available for purchase. These are royalty-free tracks that can be used for your game(s).

Please visit http://www.jaapvisser.com/GameMusic.html to see what I have to offer and to listen to the full songs available.

How does it work?

After the payment is done by paypal (more payment options will be added later) you will receive within 48 hours an original link containing the content you have ordered. This link will stay online for 7 days. The standard format will be mp3 (128kbps). Other formats can be requested after the purchase by sending an e-mail . Please note that this can cause a small delay in the delivery time.
    If you have lost your mp3’s that you have purchased then send an e-mail containing your reference number that is included in the confirmation e-mail from paypal. I will make sure that you will receive your files again. This is a one time reimbursement only.

Thank you for your time and hopefully you enjoy the new content. Suggestions, comments, critics etc can be send to me by PM, mail or post a reply here.

Best regards,

Jaap Visser

#1 Jaap, Dec 9, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  2. Jaap

Jaap New Member

I have looked into the prices and realised I put it a bit too high so I adjusted them slightly.
    I am also making a few new packages at the moment containing different types of music. This will include an action pack, world music package, RPG package and an adventure package. After the future update I am thinking also of a structure that you can combine songs into your own custom package with ofcourse some price advantages if you buy a few song (i.e. buy 5 songs and receive the sixth of your choise for free etc.)
    If people have suggestions, requests etc feel free to send an pm, mail or reply here.