[Royalty] Building a Team for a Multiplayer Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Taikichi, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Taikichi

Taikichi New Member

Hello there.

Project Title: Blade Regalia
    [​IMG]
    About Me

I'm an illustrator, 3D artist and UE4 blueprints programmer and I've been working on this project for the past year and I'm interested in building a team to push it to completion.

Description
    Blade Regalia is an anime-style, action MOBA where instead of minions and structures, the game is built around FPS style objectives. It takes the high speed objective-based gameplay of FPS games and combines it with the diverse character pool and team-based gameplay of MOBAs. The game is cel shaded with a colorful and wildly diverse character selection which couples with their diverse and unique gameplay, mechanics, and abilities. The game is designed to be highly competitive.

Game Engine
    Unreal Engine 4

Current Team

Taikichi - Game Director
    Michael - 3D Artist, Animator, Character Designer
    Ray - Project Manager
    Firefly - Lead Writer
    Misc Contributors (4)

Who we're looking for

Programmer - Any help regarding either Blueprints or C++ is welcome. Also in net-coding and security as well as integrating the game to servers Microsoft SQL databases and the steam platform.
    Level Designer - You'll be able to use our collection of modular environment assets to design playable environments that inherently incite conflict and action within game based on the game mode they're designed for.
    Community Manager - Help us promote the game and handle community relations
    Music / Sound FX - A main composer and someone who can handle sound effects would be greatly appreciated
    Visual FX - Someone who can handle particle effects, texturing effects, and rendering effects in UE4.
    Game Designer - Someone who can handle conceptualization of new, unique game modes, character balance, and each character's abilities with concise documentation.
    Graphic Designer - Someone who can create graphics for the game regarding user interface, websites, promotional images etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Want to learn more?
    Join our discord or PM me here.
    https://discord.gg/x5anSnH

2. Taikichi

Taikichi New Member

We're still looking for members and anyone willing to contribute.

Take a look at some of these visual updates. New animations and new concept art.
    [​IMG]

3. Fluxcabury

Fluxcabury New Member

Hay I have done a bit of game cratson in the past and i am looking for a project i could join I am defntly not the best but I am lerning I word love to help with the leval design and comunity manger. I can also do some basic programing I have made a few games in the past using engins like unity game maker and i have dabbled around in unreal a wile ago but would love to help :)

#3 Fluxcabury, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018