[Royalties] In Progress project needs artists and C#/Java Coders

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Micropsia, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Micropsia

Micropsia New Member

Hello my name is Jae and I am heading a project to create a hybrid utilizing both the PC and Mobile devices.
    The plot is in progress along with dialogue and music which is being tested, but a lot is on hold as we are in need
    of a concept artist, 3D model designer, C# Unity scripters, and Android Java or iOS coders.

With the coders, they will be working in unity alongside the artists, writers and the level designer. Ideally any
    coders will have experience working and scripting C# in Unity, as well as understand Java coding for the
    Android OS (iOS is a bonus.).

Once we have concept art and a minimum viable product we will be running a crowd-funding campaign as well
    as introducing venture capital to the project. Money made from here will not be pocketed by management, it will be
    used to cover things such as: Additional marketing, hosting costs, compensating team members, and covering
    other development expenses.
    Direct compensation once the project is released will be obtained through royalties, which are pre-agreed upon.

If you would like to know more about the project feel free to email me personally at: nonviablemaple@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,

Jae S.
    Lead Designer