Roll Call

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by helmet275, Mar 1, 2004.

1. TheTodd

TheTodd New Member

Background: Hey Everyone, my name is Todd, and I'm a Community Manager for Veewo Games. A bit about me personally though: I love video games, comic, TV and lots of cartoons and anime. I even write my own comics that you can view at Guardians-Comic.com.

Thank you for letting me join your indie game community, and I hope to talk with you all soon!

Edit: Got a new job as a Community Manager for Hiker Games. They're the team behind FZ9: Timeshift and a new title called Caravan War

Edit The Second: I’m happy to say that I’ve been brought on as Community Manager for some more indie game developer! Including M4, AK Arts, LAI Global Game Services, ICEX, and RECOTechnology,

#301 TheTodd, May 8, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  2. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis New Member

Thanks for your time, I look forward to meeting many talented artists here.

3. VincibleFive19

VincibleFive19 New Member

Name: Tomas Heligr-Pyke
    Company: Doesn't really have a name yet
    URL: https://www.patreon.com/THP4671

Background:
    Literally just starting out, I am right now making an RPG Maker Game because that is where my skills are at the moment. Planning to do a games design uni course next year.

4. benmusic

benmusic New Member

Name: Ben Prusinski
    Company: Digital Media LLC
    Hobbies: Aviation, Fitness, Cooking, Travel, Video Games, Technology

Right now I am producing my first EDM album and looking for new business opportunities in music and audio production for indie films and games.
    I hope to attend this year's IndieCade conference to make new friends, share knowledge and build new relationships.

5. orrb

orrb New Member

Name: Brandon Orr
    Background:

I am a character artist, finishing up at Academy Of Art in San Francisco. Been working on my digital painting skills and always working on improving my character skills. It's a pleasure to meet everyone! :3

6. shelvick

shelvick New Member

Name: Scott Helvick
    Company: (defun games ())
    Occupation: Sysadmin-turned-hobbyist-dev-turned-game-studio-founder :D

Happy to be here and excited to share a virtual water cooler with all of you.

7. RadicalBradical

RadicalBradical New Member

Hey there! I’m Brad, a Community Manager for Nvizzio Creations and M4. The two game companies have joined forces to work together on Wardens of the Savage Domain, an open world multiplayer action RPG set in the near future! I’ll be giving you all news and updates about the game here in the forums.

I’m a huge fan of RPGs, but I love playing games of any genre! On the topic of RPGs though, what’s your favorite RPG?

Thanks for welcoming to the community and I’m excited to be a part of it! I look forward to chatting with you all. :)

8. OllyOllyBennett

OllyOllyBennett New Member

Name: Olly Bennett
    Role: CEO / PR & Marketing / Biz Dev
    Company: Cardboard Sword
    Background:

Howdy. I've worked in the games industry for, heading towards, 12 years. I started in QA and worked my way up to Producer on LittleBigPlanet PS Vita. After that I started Cardboard Sword with an ex-colleague, providing Production, Design, and QA outsourcing and consultancy. Then expanded the team late 2015 and started work on our first own-IP: The Siege and the Sandfox

We then partnered with Chucklefish and continue to work on the title, aiming for a 2018 release. We're now a full-time team of 6, and have 5 to 6 contractors working with us. I also run a networking event. Essentially, I do all the business side of things, while the guys with actual game dev talent make the game.

9. Darkfall

Darkfall New Member

Name: Tenzin Chiodak
    Role: Community Manager
    Company: Hash Rush
    Location: Breda/NL, Karlsruhe/DE (I travel between the two cities monthly)

Background:
    I started out as a volunteer supporter for a free2play publisher called Gameforge when I was 18 and enjoyed it a lot. I stayed with them through my university course (studied Geography) until a Community Manager position was offered to me. I mastered the art of CM'ing with Gameforge for 4 years (until 2017) and then moved on.

I recently joined a new indie company that are building an RTS styled game with it's in-game currency (Rush Coin) based on the Ethereum blockchain. This unholy merge of Cryptocurrency with RTS gaming really caught my interest and it's been a real pleasure to start a new adventure with them!

I look forward to getting to know this community and talking to you all!