Rogue n Bones - our first Pirate Turn based game on Android

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Phil_art, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Phil_art

Phil_art New Member

Title: Rogue and Bones, the pirate's life

We worked 4-5 month with 1 artist(me) and 1 dev. Its our first game realeased on a mobile plateform,
    its a strategic game, king of roguelite were you try to defeat all the bosses, you can loot some relics and weapons to be stronger and reach the end of the world.
    It was way harder than we though. thats the best advice we learned: start small !! but a lot of fun anyway.
    we made the game on Unity.

Game URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Grogrostudio.RogueAndBones&hl=fr

System Requirements:
    the game work on any Android device with at least version 4

Feedback Details:
    We would love some feedback on the difficulty, The game is a rogue lite, you make runs until you gather your prefered loot and try to reach the end of the game. We didnt tried all the combination of items so maybe some build are OP and we dont know it :D
    Known Issues: none

here are some screenshots of the actual game. I hope you will like it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thank you :)
    Phil